In this article i will guide you How to Block Youtube Ads in Android. You may have faced lot’s of irritating ads while watching videos on youtube which seems so much frustrating. There is no official way or method to block such ads in youtube. But by this method which am gonna share with you below may be useful to block such ads in youtube android app. Before blocking such ads think about the publishers who does hard work and share useful contents with you, their only way to earn is ads. So as per my advice you must not block such ads but if you still wanna get rid of such ads then follow the article below to remove ads from youtube android app.
Trick to Block Youtube Ads in Android
So you finally wanna get rid of irritating ads in youtube android app. However blocking such ads is not useful for the content owners but you can if you are willing to block such ads. There is a main requirement to use this trick that your device must be rooted to block ads in youtube. If you have done rooting then you are ready to go.
Requirements to Block Youtube Ads
- Your Device Must Be Rooted.
- You can root your android phone using Framaroot
- Xposed Installer must be installed. How to Install Xposed Installer
- Youtube Adway Xposed Installed. Download Youtube Adway Xposed Module
- Official youtube android app installed, In which you want to bypass ads.
How to Remove Youtube Ads In Android
- At first install all above given apps in your android mobile.
- Now open xposed installer in your mobile and click on Modules
- Now you will find Youtube Adway module there. Just tick on this module.
- Now reboot your android mobile.
- That’s it, You are done. Now open youtube app and start watching videos.
- Now you will not face ads anymore. Just watch videos ads-fee.
Final Words: I hope you liked the way to Block Youtube Ads easily. But still if you face any issue or having any questions then feel free to comment below, we will assist you ASAP. Also don’t forget to share this awesome trick with your friends. Just keep visiting TechCrack for more tech tricks.