Wanna find and remove duplicate files in your android mobile ? Obviously everyone would like to remove such junk from their mobiles. Such files cause in consuming so much memory of mobile. As a tech geek we always download many contents online and sometimes unknowingly we download the same stuff again & again. Also many a times we do copy paste too in your mobile and forgets to delete the duplicate file. Also there are some system files which are also duplicate in device and we are unaware of that. By such ways we may find hundreds of duplicate in our device and removing them manually is such a big deal and cannot be done easily.
How to Find And Remove Duplicate Files in Android Mobile
In this tutorial i will guide you for deleting duplicate files in android mobile. This method is quite easy than manually deletion. There is an cool android app which will do this task very easily and it will remove all duplicate files from your mobile. You just need to download and install app rest work will be done by app itself. So what are you waiting for? Follow below given steps to remove duplicate files from your android mobile.
Also Read: How To Charge Android Mobile Faster
Steps to Find and Delete Duplicate Files From Android Mobile
- At first Download and Install Duplicate Media Remover in your mobile.
- Now open the app and it will ask you to chose folders from which you want to find and remove duplicate files. Chose the folders from which you want to remove duplicate files.
- Now you will have to wait few seconds until app scans and find duplicate files in your device.
- Once the scan is completed then you will then you will find all the duplicate files stats there. Now click on “Show Duplicate Files”
- Now you can see all the duplicate files which exists in your device.
- Now select all the duplicate files which you wanna remove from your device and proceed to delete them.
- That’s it, Now all the duplicate files will be removed from your device. 🙂
Final Words: I hope you may have got rid of duplicate files from your mobile by following the method given above. If still you face any issues while removing duplicate files or having any questions related this then feel free to comment below, we will be happy to help you. Also don’t forget to share this awesome post with your friends. Keep visiting TechCrack for more Tech Tricks, Tips, News.