How to Find WiFi Password of Own Network In this tutorial i will guide you you How to Find WiFi Password of Own Network. Usually we all know password of our own wifi network. But what if you forget password of your own network? Whenever you connect your device to any wi-fi network then it’s password get saved into your device until you disconnects it. But it cannot be seen directly from your device. You need to follow some steps to find wifi password of your current network. Though it’s not a big deal to recover password of current network. If usually you forget password of your wifi then go through this post & find how to recover wifi password of current network.
Also Read: Recover Deleted Text Messages in Android
How to Find WiFi Password of Own Network
Finding WiFi password of own or current network is not a big deal you just need to follow some simple steps to get access to password of your own network. However, the wifi PIN can be extracted from the device in which WiFi network is connected. Which can be helpful to recover password of current wifi network. You must read this post once as you may require it any time when you forget password of your wifi. To know more about this refer to below post. The wifi password is changed by opening 192.168.l.l in internet explorer.
Trick to Recover Wifi Password of Current Network
- In your Pc or Laptop press windows button then search for cmd and Run it as Administrator.
- Now command prompt will appear and type following code in this netsh wlan show profile name=TechCrack key=clear (where you need to replace TechCrack with your network name) and hit enter button.
- That’s it, Now it will show you password of your current wifi network.
- If you want to see password of your previous wifi networks then you need to enter this command “netsh wlan show profiles” and hit enter.
- That’s it, By this command you can access to passwords of your previous wifi networks too.