Jio Prime Membership
Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99 for 1 year from April 2017 : Jio has been breaking the charts of popularity ever since its launch. Reliance Jio has been providing free internet to everyone from the day they started and will continue to do so until 31 March. As of now, Mukesh Ambani, the founder and Managing Director of Reliance Jio is live and is making announcements about the future plans of JIO.
Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99 for 1 year from April 2017
Jio Latest News
- Reliance Jio has completed 100 million customers and it is celebrating for achieving that feat.
- You have to pay Rs 99 for one year to enroll for jio prime services.
- Jio prime services are only for existing jio users.
- Once you enroll for Jio prime services, then you will be able to pay Rs 303 per month and you can enjoy all the Jio features as you are enjoying now.
- Calls will remain free forever.
- For one year, you will have to pay 99+ (303*12) = 3735 Rs
- You will get same 1 Gb FUP with Jio once you enroll for the prime plan and pay 303 per month.
Also Read – First Look of Jio Cheapest 4g VoLTE Phone
Here are the Jio live updates:
- Jio prime members can continue to enjoy unlimited benefits of New Year offer for another 12 months.
- Only Rs 303 per month or Rs 10 per day for another full year
- Enrollment will start from March 1 till 31 March 2017.
- Jio Prime membership for Rs 99 for 1 year from April 2017.
- In coming months, we will double data capacity. By 2017, Jio will be present in all villages of India covering 99% of population, says Ambani.
- Lakhs of customers have done mobile no. portability in moving to Jio. I hope more customers will choose MNP and and make Jio their permanent home, says Ambani.
- From April 1, Reliance Jio will start its tariff plans. All domestic voice calls to remain free, no roaming charges, no hidden charges, says Ambani.
- 100 cr gigabytes of data was consumed on the Jio network.
- We have continued to build on our strengths for the last six months.
- India no. 1 country in world for mobile data usage. Before Jio India ranked 150 in mobile data usage
- 7 customers added per second to the network per day since Reliance Jio’s launch, says Ambani.
- Mukesh Ambani says Reliance Jio has crossed 100 mn customer mark in 170 days.
Terms and conditions
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. “Unlimited at Night” pertains to 4G data used between 2am – 5am.
3. Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertain to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
4. The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st April 2017.
5. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
6. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
7. The prepaid packs with denominations Rs.19, Rs.129 and Rs.299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
8. 25% additional 4G and WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
9. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
10. On Postpaid tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.
11. The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing a LTE compatible handset.
That all we have for now. But keep updated, we will be updating this article as soon as we get any other important update about Jio.
Source – Jio