How to Save a Number During Phone Call on Android: Saving a contact during the phone call is the difficult task which we all face many times. Because when we dial a number during the call in dial pad then it gets vanished after the end of the call. So it’s the hardest task to save a contact during the phone call in android devices. So to get rid over this we’re going to share a simple trick by which you can easily save a number during the phone call in android device.
How to Save a Number During Phone Call in Android
Suppose that you are on a phone call and the user on phone call ask you to save a contact in your phone. Then what you do? Look for copy and pen around you? That’s what we usually do because we can’t save a contact on our phone during the phone call. So here in this post we are going to talk about How to Save a Contact During Phone Call in Android. This is not a big task to do. You just need to follow some simple steps to overcome the issue os saving contact during the phone call. In fact, you just need to install a third-party application in your mobile to save the contact. So follow the post given below to know more about this.
How to Save a Phone Number During Call for Android Mobiles
- At first Download Call Writer app in your android mobile from play store.
- Open the app in your mobile after installing.
- Now click on the three lined sign button and in setting you can customize it as per your requirements.
- Now, whenever you receive any call or dial any number then you will see a dialer in blue icon on your phone screen.
- Just tap on that blue icon and save any contact as per your wish even during the call.
Final Verdict: So guy’s, I hope you liked our article and got to know “How to Save a Number During the Phone Call”. If so then don’t forget to share this awesome article with your friends. Also if you have any queries or having any issue while saving the contact during phone call then feel free to ask it in the comments section below.