This new feature of live streaming helps us to live videos on the respective platform so that it could be broadcasted at any given point of time. Few years back, it could only happen by means of recording, but with the help of evolution in technology, live streaming has now become possible. All the major networking platforms like that of Youtube, Facebook have added this feature to their portals.
The first platform to start this trend was Meerkat, though later it was stopped. Live streaming can be done for many reasons. If you are a tourist and you have been to a new place, or if you are attending an important function like that of a marriage, you can livestream the video. Live streaming also allows you to test your creativity in different ways.
How to livestream a video on Youtube?
Youtube only allows those customers to livestream who have verified their accounts. They have said that this feature will be made available to the rest in due time.
- Open the application Youtube on your smartphone.
- If you are an iPhone use, on the top right side of the application, you will be able to see a camera button. And if you are an Android user, you will be able to see this button on bottom right.
- Press the “Go live” button.
- You can now give a title to your video to let others know what it is about. Click on the “Next” button.
- You will be asked to take a selfie now.
- When you are done, press the “Go live” button and start streaming.
- When you are done, click on the finish button.
How to livestream a video on Facebook?
- Open the application of Facebook on your smartphone.
- You will see an option of Live button below the What’s on your mind status box.
- Click on that.
- If you are using it for the first time, it will give you a demo of how you can use this option to live stream.
- You can either skip it or continue to watch it.
- After this, you can click on Friends button, and choose the person to whom you want to broadcast this.
- When you are done, click on Go live button and get started.
- Click on the Finish button in the end.
How to livestream a video on Twitter?
- Open the application of Twitter on your smartphone.
- If you are an Android user, you will see the tweet button on the bottom right and if you are an iPhone user, you will see it on the top right side. Click on the button.
- Select live.
- You can type something about the video.
- Click on Go live button.
- When you are done, swipe down and click on Stop Broadcast button.
How to livestream a video on Instagram?
- Open the application of Instagram on your smartphone.
- On the left corner, you will see a camera button. Click on it.
- After that, click on the Live button.
- After that you can add something about your video in order to let your viewers know about your video.
- Click on Live video button.
- After you are done, click on End button that you will find on top right corner and then click on End live video and your streaming will stop.
How to livestream a video on Periscope?
- Open this application of Periscope on your smartphone.
- On the bottom right corner, you will see the symbol of a camera.
- You can also add a description to your livestream. If you want to broadcast your video to the public, you can do that and if you want to broadcast it to a selected group of people, you can do that as well.
- Click on Go live.
- When you are done, Swipe down and click on Stop Broadcast and your livestreaming will end.