Apple’s iCloud service offers you a wireless procedure to Sync contacts from iPhone to Mac without the need of a computer. To carry out the process successfully, you would require signing into your iCloud account through your iPhone as well as Mac. After that, you need to turn on the iCloud’s service for contacts. Let us guide you through the process and show you how you can transfer contacts from your iPhone to Mac using iCloud.
How you can sync contacts from your iPhone to Mac using iCloud?
Apple’s iCloud service is helpful in many ways. You can use this particular feature for keeping your contacts up to date across all your devices. Additionally, you can also use iCloud to back up all your documents and supportable files for keeping your data safe during times of unforeseen iPhone malfunction. The process of syncing contacts in your Apple devices is straightforward. However, for new users, things often get a bit complicated. To make things easier for you, we have listed the instructions that will help you carry out the syncing operation without many difficulties. So, let’s get started.
- Turn on your iPhone
- Click on Settings
- Tap on your Apple ID name and then click on the option ‘ iCloud’
- Now, you need to find the option ‘Contacts’ under the section ‘APPS USING ICLOUD’
- Now it’s time to turn on your iCloud. If this is your first time of using iCloud contacts, you would require choosing ‘Merge’ for combining your existing contacts with those present on iCloud.
- Now that you have already merged your contacts on the iCloud, it’s time to turn on your Mac.
- Visit System Preferences and then click on the option ‘iCloud’
- Check the option ‘Contacts’. Have some patience. All your contacts on your iPhone are getting synced to your Mac. Congratulations!
How to sync your iPhone to Mac without using iCloud?
There are times when your iCloud might not be working as per desired or maybe there isn’t much space on your iCloud. In these situations, it would be hard for you to sync your contacts across your Apple devices using iCloud. But, there’s not much to worry about. You can use ‘EaseUS MobiMover’ for transferring your contacts from your iPhone to Mac for free. All you need to do is connect your iPhone to the Mac using a USB cable and then, run the application ‘MobiMover’ on your Mac. Refer to the following step-by-step guide to achieve the same.
Step 1: Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone and Mac. Make sure that your Mac is built on OS X 10.7 or later versions.
Step 2: Now Launch ‘EaseUS MobiMover’
Step 3. Choose the option ‘iDevice to Mac’.
Step 4: Click on ‘More’ and select your contacts.
Step 5: Now it’s time to click on the ‘folder’ icon and set a path of storage for saving your contacts on your Mac.
Step 6: Click on ‘Transfer’. Your iPhone contacts will soon be transferred from your iPhone to the Mac.
We hope this guide proves helpful. Keep coming back for more tutorials.