Hey guy’s, In this tutorial i will guide you to Use Google Maps Offline Without Internet. As you all are familiar with Google Maps services in which you can grab the information of any location, distance from one place to another, direction to any location. You can locate any address in Google Maps easily around all world. Google Maps is very helpful in getting directions, locating any address and it has many more unique features which makes it more decent. But main drawback of this is that it requires internet access to find any location or any address.
How to Use Google Maps Offline Without Internet Connection
As we all know that Google Maps requires a stable intent connection to search any location and for accessing other features of it. Many a times we stuck on some place where we cannot access internet and getting direction to home becomes very urgent then google maps can be very helpful to get directions to home and locating yourself. For doing all this you need to have access to Google Maps Offline. In this tutorial i will guide you by which you can access google maps services without having internet connection. You just require internet connection at once to Save Google Maps offline after that you can access google maps without internet connection anytime, anywhere without internet connection. Follow below given procedure to access google maps offline.
Also Read: How To Charge Android Mobile Faster
Steps to Use Google Maps Offline Without Internet Access
- At first Download Google Maps in your mobile.
- Download & Install in your mobile. Open it and click on “Accept & Continue”
- Now, click on top left corner there you will find 3 dots click on it.
- Now open menu bar and click on “Your Places”
- There you will find an option to save Google Maps Offline, Just click on it.
- Then it will ask you for name, enter any name and click on save.
- Now download will begin and Google maps will be saved offline.
- That’s it, Now you can access google maps offline without internet connection.
How to Access Saved Google Maps Offline
- Open google maps and click on 3 menu at dots at top left corner.
- Now click on “Your Places” menu.
- There you will find your saved google maps.
- Search for your desired location and access to it without internet connection.
Final Words:I hope you liked my article and get to know ‘How To Use Google Maps Offline’. If still you face any issue or having any question regarding this then feel free to comment below, we would be happy to serve you. Also don’t forget to share this awesome information with your friends. Keep visiting TechCrack.Net for more awesome Tech Tips n tricks.